May is almost over, and I can hardly believe it. Life seems to move at a snail’s pace, but also lightning speed at the same time. Just a few things I’ve been mulling over recently:
- My mom and sister have been saying it for years, but I’ve really removed a lot of color from my wardrobe. Lots of greys and especially blacks (it’s slimming, right?) which is exactly the opposite of what I’m attracted to. It might be time to change that.
- As I’ve been engrossed in The College Prepster over the last few days, I’ve begun to think about how I was much more polished in high school/early college. Mentally and physically.
- The blog has also reignited my long-lost passion for wearing pearls every day. Straight-up classy.
- I’ve wanted a getaway to Boston for as long as I can remember. It just seems like such an historic, magical city. Hopefully, it happens sooner rather than later.
- I love smushy faces. Especially on English bulldogs.